Tuesday, March 30, 2010

 

Uncle Mel Passed Away







I don't know how many of my children really knew Uncle Mel Romney. He graced all of our Lunt Family gatherings, even after Aunt Eula died and he remarried. He was one of the kindest men you will ever meet. He was famous for his clear tenor voice. I will most remember a day and night I spent with him when he was trucking produce between Salt Lake and the west coast. To all of his children and grandchildren I send my love and empathy. We all know he's truckin' right now!

Thank you, Kirsten Nicole, for the great photo of Mel in his suit. The photos of Uncle Mel in his Hawaiian shirt were taken at our 2008 Lunt Reunion in American Fork.

Comments:
Where's the funeral?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?