Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

¡Nuestra vida loca!






School starts tomorrow for me, so it's back to the fast lane. I flew in from Buffalo this morning. And yes, that is the Grand Canyon. Our pilot gave us an up-close narrated tour, dipping the plane left and right so that each side could see better.

Lupe, on the other hand, continued east by bus late last night, and arrived in Manhattan early this morning, where Seth joined her and they went to be part of the crowd on the Today Show. Lupe got to shake Matt Lower's hand. See Seth's blog for details...

First Lupe was home alone. Now I am!

The summer lasts about 90 days for teachers. I spent 45 days in uniform, and during the other 45 I tried to catch up on some of the little chores I neglect during the school year. Thanks, Brock Coffey, for helping me with my weeds!

A major accomplishment this summer was completing the retainer wall that I started last year in the back yard after the rains destroyed the original redwood fence. Like it? I need to landscape, but that can't happen until I put up more wall to replace the east fence that was claimed by this year's rains.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?